Friday, October 24, 2008

IS YOUR SISTERHOOD STRAIGHT-UP?

That is the question asked by a quiz page in the Oct/Nov issue of Girls Life Magazine. Consider wisely.
Are you:
A. REAL & RIGHTEOUS
B. EASIN' ON THE HONESTY
or
C. TUNIN' OUT THE TRUTH??

For a visual accompaniment to these varying degrees of honesty, consider the following:



My illustration! In stores now. :)

Two more notes:

1. Tonight is the final Baltimonster closing party! 9 pm tonight! Free admission! A bunch of bands! Costume party! Cool art! Next door to Windup Space, 14 North Ave., Baltimore, MD 21201! Be there!

2. I will be gone for 2 weeks, starting this saturday! I'm going home for a few days, and then skipping off to london next Wednesday for a vacation with my aunt, uncle, and cousins! My first time out of the country. :) (except Canada, which doesn't really count...) Jolly good!

Have a great weekend, everybody!

5 comments:

Radstronomical said...

i kind of want your life. ok?

laila said...

those girlies are so cute! love how the backgrounds flow into one another! <3

laila said...

i put the cupcake recipe up for you! :) hope they turn out yummy!!

Jordan Jeffries said...

Hey! This piece is masterful! I love the way you worked in each of their traits via posture and such... especially the middle girl lightly leaning on the books. What a hard thing to do so subtley, and yet there you go. Sweet stuff!

Daniel Fishel said...

Love your work! (ps. I think I met you at SOI or ICON5)